2018 Holiday Gift Guide For All
Holiday shopping can be pretty stressful, I mean how do you even figure out what to get everyone!? My mom loves handbags, my sisters love jewelry, and my husband loves shoes, and the list goes on...Luckily I have come up with a couple ideas for things that I have loved using over the past year.
I do most of my shopping online as it is easiest for me since it is harder to get around from store to store, especially during the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I don't have to worry about draining my energy, instead I just click and it's done :) Most stores between Thanksgiving and Christmas have plenty of sales going on from both in-store and online, which makes our wallets very happy, maybe a little too happy.
Hope you enjoy!
THE WELLNESS LOVER
1. Jade Roller & Gua Sha Set ($14) - This really helps me in the mornings when my eyes are swollen AF (also feels really good if you put in the freezer for a little).
2. Rosewater Toner ($17) - I love using this toner and love that it only has ONE ingredient to help hydrate your skin.
3. Chlorophyll Mask ($19) - This mask makes my skin really happy and it's super easy to use, a little messy, but feels really good afterwards!
4. Charcoal Deodorant ($14) - There are just 3 ingredients - charcoal, which helps to detoxify, cornstarch, which absorbs moisture, and tea-tree oil, which fights odor-causing bacteria. What more could you ask for in a deodorant?!
5. Candle ($38) - I know it's an expensive candle, but I LOVE the smell of lavender, sandalwood, and vanilla and I think you will too!
6. Holiday Highlighter Kit ($33) - These sticks are really fun to use and bonus, they are infused with adaptogens! They add a litter shimmer to any part of your face that you want to highlight.
7. Pedal-Soft Skin Set ($57) - I recently received this as a gift and I am obsessed with it! The rose body butter literally feels like butter and the body polish helps to scrub away rough skin cells. This duo makes me feel like i'm at the spa when I use it, highly recommend!
THE FITNESS JUNKIE
1. CW-X Compression Leggings ($77) - I wear these leggings all the time to help with blood flow. They are tight enough without being too tight in all the right places.
2. Apple Airpods ($159) - These are a game changer without the annoying cord always dragging around. I love using these all the time for exercise, walking around, flying, etc.
3. Pilates Stick ($150) - I have really gotten into pilates and have been adding it to my exercise routine. This stick has been really fun to play with and there are so many different things you can do with it - it's definitely worth the investment. I use it weekly and there is a lot you can do from the floor lying down, which I know for potsies is helpful!
4. Corkcicle ($28) - I use a water bottle every single day and take it with me everywhere I go...I literally don't ever leave home without it. I have to drink 3L of water a day and this corkcicle helps me do just that!
5. On CloudFlyer Shoes ($160) - I've been wearing these sneaks for a while now and they are super light. I'm mainly walking and using the recumbent bike and they are perfect for my daily activities.
THE MINDFUL CHEF
1. Blender Bombs ($25) - These bombs have become a staple in my home. My husband probably has one 2-3 times a week and craves them. They are really easy to throw into a smoothie filled with lots of goodies or just eat plain as a snack. There are 7 different flavors and the option to do a monthly subscription.
2. Juicer ($400) - I know this is pricey, but totally worth it if you are juicing often!
3. Airfryer ($60) - Perfect for healthy frying allowing you to eat your favorite foods with little oil involved. I have to say it's a cool little gadget!
4. Deliciously Ella Cookbook ($33) - I LOVE Deliciously Ella! She is by far my favorite person to follow because of her story and how relatable she is with others. Her mission to make veggies "sexy" and appetizing is admirable and she makes some really delicious recipes, so I highly recommend this one!
5. Monogrammed Cocktail Napkins ($55) - These are the perfect hostess gift. Perfect for your mother, sister, or best friend and they are super cute and come in all kinds of colors!
6. Vitamix ($400) - Another expensive item I know, but really worth it if you are cooking up a storm! You can make anything from smoothies, dips, desserts, and soups to name a few with a variety of different settings and speeds.
FOR THE GIRLS
1. Sherpa Poncho ($108) - The most comfortable thing you will put on your body...it literally feels like you're wearing a blanket!
2. Warm Down Joggers ($98) - Love wearing these around the house when I want to wear something comfy.
3. Eberjay Pj's ($102) - The most comfortable PJ's of all time - get them!
4. Stoney Clover Lane Bag ($50) - There are so many different things to choose from here, it's a bit overwhelming because you will want all of it! The pouches are a great gift to personalize with initials or fun patches.
5. Allbirds Wool Runners ($95) - Super comfortable and easy to throw on to walk around town!
6. MZ Wallace Backpack ($345) - I carry this backpack every single day, it has become my new purse.
7. 2019 Calendar ($52) - I have been buying calendars from Inslee for the past 5 years and she is extremely talented. She makes the most beautiful things from calendars to prints to custom designs. Who doesn't love looking at a pretty calendar?!
FOR THE GUYS
1. Bombas Socks ($15) - Great pair of socks for guys and they have tons of different colors and patterns to choose from.
2. Men's Allbirds ($95) - My dad just got these as a gift and is obsessed with them. Many different colors to choose from and perfect for your dad, brother, or uncle!
3. Lululemon ABC Joggers ($128) - A little pricey, but worth every penny! My husband loves these and literally puts them on the second he gets home from work every single day.
4. Orange Theory Classes ($30/class depending on location) - This is a good chance to try something new or if this class is your brothers favorite workout, he will be really excited to have a free class!
5. Amazon Kindle Fire ($60) - Perfect for the reader in your life who is on-the-go and can keep up with all his favorite shows and movies.
6. Apple Watch ($399) - The new series 4 Apple Watch is pretty awesome, I actually want it for myself! I use my Apple Watch 2 every single day to help me track my activity and my heart rate. Anyone who is active will love this gift!